About Information Energy 2017
What Can You Expect at Information Energy 2017?
On both days, you can attend presentations, workshops and interactive sessions with internationally recognized speakers covering the following topics:
- Intelligent Information
- Structured Content
- Dynamic Delivery
- Content Automation
- Strategic Information Management
- Service Design
- Cognitive Computing and AI (Artificial Intelligence)
- Information Design
The topics are organized into five tracks:
Track 1: From structured content to intelligent information
Track 2: About design thinking and service design
Track 3: Information 4.0 - the next steps
Track 4: Strategic Information Management and Information Governance
Track 5: Technical writing practices
Information Energy is a no-slide show conference. The presentations (all in English) are interactive, so participants are encouraged to get involved and share their ideas.
What is the purpose of the event?
Information Energy aims to create a community of information professionals facing the challenges of the future. The conference is intended to help:
- bridge the gap between technical documentation, marketing and content departments
- reconnect business with information management
- show the need for tools and innovative techniques but also the importance of new insights, creativity and vision
- present solutions on how to align business developments with innovations.
More offers: Discover iiLab and Doc4Zero!
New at this year’s conference are iiLab (information innovation lab) and Doc4Zero:
iiLab is a marketplace at which you can attend workshops and demonstrations of innovative information solutions and tools.
Doc4Zero is a free documentation consultation hour: anything you always wanted to ask…see the doc!
To get an idea of the event, check out last year’s conference website.