For the moment they are confined to onboarding clients/users into offers, systems and aim at provoking buy-ins. We are about the next steps.
This hands-on workshop will explore how information can be mapped to a user support journey:
- The link between information 4.0 ripe content already produced and support requirements.
- How do we design support as a conversation?
- How do we build for personas?
- What would happen if the support bot is in the UI?
- What would happen if the bot knew about contextualization?
- Where is the human hand-over?
This will be demonstrated using the current state of a concept being developed for the next release version of edc – easydoccontents.com.