Guidelines for Submitting
Please use the following guidelines before submitting your proposal:
- Indicate whether you are proposing a presentation (March 1) or a workshop (March 2).
- Only topics directly related to the theme of the conference will be considered (including workshops).
- Submissions for topic and presentation must be new material, not previously presented.
- Be specific: Provide a detailed explanation, including the format of the topic, points covered and visual presentation.
- Include a list of take-aways attendees will receive from the presentation.
- Sales presentations will not be considered.
- Describe the interactive component of the proposed workshop.
- Tool-focused workshop proposals will not be considered. Workshops could teach “how to”, develop a use case, or present a practical application of concepts.